Our Charcoal Powder is a premium quality ultrafine powder made from organic coconut husks. Charcoal powder is a versatile product and has a variety of uses. It can be added to a variety of foods such as breads, cakes, biscuits, icings, ice cream, drinks, cocktails, fluid gels and many more. Our Charcoal Powder has no flavour, odour or aftertaste. The organic coconut husks are burned at an extremely high temperature and then refined. Used by chefs to create the dramatic and unusual, it can be added to products to produce a stunning visual effect.
- Derived from organic coconut husks
- Use as a detox in drinks and juices
- Make a paste to treat bites and stings
- Use to change colour in baked goods or drinks
- No odour or taste
- Make charcoal ice cream
- Use to make charcoal crackers as an accompaniment to cheese
- Add to give a dramatic colour effect
- Use as a digestive aid
How to use: As required
Storage Conditions: Please store in dry, cool conditions and not in direct sunlight. Shelf life of 1 year.
Ingredients: Organic Charcoal Powder made from Coconut Husk, contains no additives. E153
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegan's & Vegetarian's, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Halal friendly, Kosher friendly.